Sunday, January 24, 2010

Econ is trying to eat my soul...


guess it's a good thing I already belong to God then, eh?


*number savvy boyfriend = Godsend (that's not the only reason he's a Godsend btw)


*evening with the Brunner family = priceless :)





*risotto with eggplant, portabello 'shrooms, and pesto: created and feasted upon with Em = crazy tasty and one of my abiding memories from the weekend. 'Twas glorious....

that... and chopping all her hair off while watching Emperors New Groove




*asterisk (*) (Latin asteriscum "little star", from Greek ἀστερίσκος)

thanks wikipedia



I really identify with this guy...
....dude, whoever you are, I feel ya



*hokay, so


*two page ( I know, short - right?) report on American Apparel and corporate responsibility = about to be written

(no big deal, but it still kinda makes me want to slap a Mr. yuck sticker on my forehead)




*God is bigger



*that is all


No comments: